Truly awful disc games ps5 The Evil inside

General and high profile video game topics.
BlasteroidAli

Truly awful disc games ps5 The Evil inside

Postby BlasteroidAli » January 7th, 2023, 5:58 pm

https://www.amazon.com/Evil-Inside-PS5-playstation-5/dp/B091ZMMSJ6/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2M8G9HOMJOJ5D&keywords=evil+inside+ps5&qid=1673131188&sprefix=Evil+Inside%2Caps%2C184&sr=8-1
Evil Inside
A couple of months back it was Halloween. The critic was going crazy with his Halloween extravaganza. Evil was on this board. Did we fight against it? Yes we did and we won!

Now I know the Critics gets disc games and he loves his new PS5. He is probably searching for the killer app for his new system. Well this is not it. If he wants his first f- of the system. I bought this on download as I wanted to get a new horror game. I did get a new horror game but not in the way I expected. This game is 45 mins long. After you have beaten it you will never play it again.

Graphically you will think you are playing a ps3 game. Honestly this game is great fun as it is so bad. You can invite your pals around and tell them it is great and watch their faces as they play this nightmare.

Also, if there are anyone else who loves the ps5, avoid this game. It was not worth the 2 quid i paid for it. So it is laughable it is $40 on disc for ps5
Last edited by BlasteroidAli on February 4th, 2023, 11:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Re: Truly awful disc games ps5

Postby VideoGameCritic » January 7th, 2023, 8:48 pm

It's funny, I was looking at the Amazon score of this game "Evil Inside" and it got 4/5 stars. But when you actually look at the reviews, the 5-stars tend to be "game arrived on time". The actual reviews savage it, one calling it the worst game ever.

Return to “Video Games General”