RC Pro Am(I hate it!!)

General and high profile video game topics.
RememberShaqFu?

RC Pro Am(I hate it!!)

Postby RememberShaqFu? » August 4th, 2005, 8:36 am

Actually, I really like the game but there are a few things that bug me and I had forgotten all about them, until this morning. I was playing, getting the first place position in every race, until about round 13 or 14. Does anybody remember, in the game, when the orange car starts getting cheap as crap and somehow, magically, has the keen ability to triple it's speed?! How am I supposed to get first place with THAT going on?! Also, does anybody know why only THAT car gets it and no other one?!

chrisbid1

RC Pro Am(I hate it!!)

Postby chrisbid1 » August 4th, 2005, 9:17 am

it is quite annoying, and if you manage to get through the first 24 tracks, ALL the CPU cars use "speed fever" (my best term for it), and the only way to win is to have enough ammo to keep at least one car behind you.  needless to say, going through all 24 tracks a second time is probably impossible without a game genie.

bbruzzes

RC Pro Am(I hate it!!)

Postby bbruzzes » August 4th, 2005, 10:22 am

You should consider picking up RC Pro Am II along with a 4 player adaptor. That way you don't have to worry about the crazy AI, you can worry about your buddies! The bad news is that's it's much harder to find than the original version and you might need to pay around $20-30 on eBay. There's also the Genesis version called Championship Pro-Am but it's basically RC Pro Am with a fresh coat of paint (no multiplayer, I think).

Return to “Video Games General”