QIX FOREVER!

General and high profile video game topics.
Alienblue

QIX FOREVER!

Postby Alienblue » August 9th, 2005, 8:17 pm

..I'm glad you found this game, dave, all the thoughts you had ran through my mind....$9.99 for a PS one game? It has GOTTA be a stinker (indeed, it was found dumped in with other games like cat in the hat, mudracing, Hulk, ..so I was suscpicious, but my fellow gamers on here told me to grab it! So I did and was I ever glad...I am also a QIX lover (I'm an artist, I love ANY kind of drawing game or program). I think it desreves an A+, but thar's just me. And if you think mud duck is weird, remember batman and robin for genny was made by clockwork tortoise!

Anyway, you owe it to yourself now to track down SUPER QIX gor the Genesis! The graphics are not as pretty, but it is interesting in it's own way. The weapons are different.

Stay farrrrr away from the "super QIX" (also called CASTLE QIX) arcade coin-op. It has nothing to do with these other games. No other enemies then the main "boss" (who has a monkey head and dragon body!) and is just plain awful. Not worth download time on MAME, even! Enjoy Qix, but remember, "Qix aren't for rabbits...

Return to “Video Games General”