Video Game Critic Book

General and high profile video game topics.
chrisbid1

Video Game Critic Book

Postby chrisbid1 » September 21st, 2005, 8:08 am

[QUOTE=The Video Game Critic]A much-anticipated Chrono Trigger review will be forthcoming.
Dave

[/QUOTE]

most overrated game evar

McTom

Video Game Critic Book

Postby McTom » September 21st, 2005, 1:11 pm

i dunno Dave. I like reading your reviews online, but i would never buy a book with just reviews in it. maybe if it contains more special features, like some kind of history context or comparing 2 games closely (that turtles thingy snes-genesis e.g.) but than i'd still have my doubts

Zen444

Video Game Critic Book

Postby Zen444 » September 23rd, 2005, 1:32 pm

Can you make the book... dictionary sized?

With little tid bits of info?

Alienblue

Video Game Critic Book

Postby Alienblue » September 23rd, 2005, 4:31 pm

Forget the dictionary we need an ENCYCLOPEDIA! With EVERY video game ever made from SPACE WAR to ..to...whatever is the latest game when it comes out. With monthly updates of course.

sega saturn x

Video Game Critic Book

Postby sega saturn x » September 24th, 2005, 3:17 am

[QUOTE=Alienblue]Forget the dictionary we need an ENCYCLOPEDIA! With EVERY video game ever made from SPACE WAR to ..to...whatever is the latest game when it comes out. With monthly updates of course. [/QUOTE]

What you're asking for sounds remarkably like a web site.  I know dave you should make a web site!  It would be the best eve....oh.

Alienblue

Video Game Critic Book

Postby Alienblue » September 24th, 2005, 4:02 pm

Funnnnnny. SSX you are a riot. ous.

I just love paper BOOKS. I have dozens of VG books and over 800 VG mags dating back to 1982. At the least, it would be great to get a VGC newsletter.

After all my computer isn't going to last forev*(&^%$

ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR

OUT OF MEMORY

lowtech redneck

Video Game Critic Book

Postby lowtech redneck » September 26th, 2005, 3:19 am

If you ever follow through with this idea, I would reccomend more pictures and more RPG reviews.  For popular consoles with large libraries, I would reccomend a format that list the five greatest games by genre, along with a list of various games one should not buy under any circumstances.  Honestly, I think a comprehensive book that covers all genres fairly is beyond the scope of just one or two reviewers with actual careers outside of gaming.  You would need to either bring more people into the project, or else limit the scope of your book.  Good luck!

Return to “Video Games General”