I CANT FIND THIS GAME ANYWHERE!!

General and high profile video game topics.
Alana

Postby Alana » December 10th, 2005, 11:56 pm

if anyone is really into video games... then i need help. Im trying to find this game called Haunted or Haunting or something of that manner. It's a game where you scare people out of a house.. you jump into things like curtains, or a couch.. or something like that. I think its for super nintendo... but i honestly cant remember. Can anyone help me?!??!

email me if you know the answer.

Omar1

Postby Omar1 » December 11th, 2005, 6:12 am

That sounds a lot like a Genesis game by Electronics Arts. I really can't remember the name. Something along the lines of "Polterguy"...

bbruzzes

Postby bbruzzes » December 11th, 2005, 8:37 am

[QUOTE=Alana] if anyone is really into video games... then i need help. Im trying to find this game called Haunted or Haunting or something of that manner. It's a game where you scare people out of a house.. you jump into things like curtains, or a couch.. or something like that. I think its for super nintendo... but i honestly cant remember. Can anyone help me?!??!

email me if you know the answer.

[/QUOTE]

You're thinking of the Haunting Starring Polterguy for the Sega Genesis. The game is quite difficult to find in game shops so you're best bet to buy a copy is probablyon eBay.

Chris Marsh

Postby Chris Marsh » December 11th, 2005, 8:38 am

Haunting is for Sega Genesis, not for Super NES.

KevInSweden

Postby KevInSweden » December 13th, 2005, 5:44 pm

Well he does say he thinks it was for Snes, not that it was definately for that platform.

I'd put large amounts of money on Haunting starring Polterguy being the game he wants

Return to “Video Games General”