Sonic Rush

General and high profile video game topics.
Klonoa

Sonic Rush

Postby Klonoa » December 26th, 2005, 7:05 pm

Oops I was talking about the music.

Sonic the Hedgehog

Sonic Rush

Postby Sonic the Hedgehog » December 26th, 2005, 9:51 pm

[QUOTE=Klonoa]

I think is fantastic. Works very well with the Sonic feel.

[/QUOTE]

The Sonic Rush Music was composed by Hideki Naganuma, a Jet Grind Radio/Jet Set Radio fame BTW?

This link proves it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonic_Rush#Music

Sonic Rush on the Nintendo DS rocks, BTW? 

sega saturn x

Sonic Rush

Postby sega saturn x » December 26th, 2005, 10:18 pm

[QUOTE=The Video Game Critic]Well, I WAS having a great time playing Sonic Rush, but today I played level TWO. 

As the previous poster mentioned, what's Sega's fascination with the tedious water stages?  As far as I know, everyone hated them in 1991, and they still hate them now, so why are they still inflicted upon us?  Sonic's selling point is SPEED, so why force him to run in slow motion?

Also, I think they are running short on ideas for gadgets, and coming up with stuff I don't know what to do with.  Enough!

Finally, does that music SUCK or what??  Did they lose the phone number to the guy who did the music for the original games?  They need to track him down!!

Cool, I think I just wrote half the review in this message.

[/QUOTE]
See that's kind of funny, I actually LIKED the water stage in sonic ruch, I thought that everything looked very lush and vibrant.  And i enjoyed the strange but high energy music the game has.

sega saturn x

Sonic Rush

Postby sega saturn x » December 26th, 2005, 10:21 pm

Please just add this on to my otehr post, I have to admit some times the msuic can be a little hard on the ears,  That's what that nify volume sitch is for.   I know know I just turned the music off in dig dug DS, not because it was bad.  But because of that annoying thing did dug does with the music, it only plays when you walk.  It gets annoying very fast.

JustLikeHeaven1

Sonic Rush

Postby JustLikeHeaven1 » December 26th, 2005, 10:53 pm

I know the post is about sonic and I haven't played it, but the Critic also mentioned the game Trama Center: Under the Knife for the DS.  My girlfriend bought me that one for Xmas and I can't stop playing it!  Actually neither can she...I kinda suck at it and she kicks all sorts of ass while playing it.  I have still  had tons of fun with that title though.  Its truly unique and everyone that I let play it seems to fall in love with its quirky gameplay. 

Klonoa

Sonic Rush

Postby Klonoa » December 27th, 2005, 7:01 pm

Critic, I've played more of the game now, and the music is FANTASTIC. You really need to give this music a 2nd chance. This game WITHOUT A DOUBT has the highest production values of any 2D Sonic to date.

sega saturn x

Sonic Rush

Postby sega saturn x » December 27th, 2005, 10:29 pm

He's rigtht he music is pretty, hmmm lets say endearing.  The game really is a sigth to see in motion, truly one of the fastest games ever made.  A damn fine platformer too, it almost makes me forget that they didn't make any new areas, almost.

Return to “Video Games General”