All the way through?

General and high profile video game topics.
Ozzybear

Re: All the way through?

Postby Ozzybear » July 23rd, 2020, 2:11 am

Both games on ps4

Last night i finished Far Cry 3 classic edition .
It was on sale on psn so was fun to go through this again!

Tonight i finished Shadows Awakening. A very fun single player dungeon crawler . diablo esq. Never heard much about this game so it may have went under the radar.
For fans of this genre this game is Definitely worth checking out.!

Retrology

Postby Retrology » August 8th, 2020, 6:46 pm

Finished Tomb Raider on the 360. Legit one of the best games I've ever played, every moment is intense and there's barely any breath. Enjoyed the story too (though was a bit underwhelmed at times from the very end of the game). Still, lot of fun to explore, really made me feel like I was fighting for my life!

Buttermancan

Postby Buttermancan » August 9th, 2020, 5:03 am

Retrology wrote:Finished Tomb Raider on the 360. Legit one of the best games I've ever played, every moment is intense and there's barely any breath. Enjoyed the story too (though was a bit underwhelmed at times from the very end of the game). Still, lot of fun to explore, really made me feel like I was fighting for my life!

Which Tomb Raider was it?

Retrology

Postby Retrology » August 9th, 2020, 3:45 pm

Buttermancan wrote:
Retrology wrote:Finished Tomb Raider on the 360. Legit one of the best games I've ever played, every moment is intense and there's barely any breath. Enjoyed the story too (though was a bit underwhelmed at times from the very end of the game). Still, lot of fun to explore, really made me feel like I was fighting for my life!

Which Tomb Raider was it?

The 2013 version.

nesfan

Postby nesfan » August 30th, 2020, 3:52 am

My friend and I just played through Streets of Rage 4 on the Nintendo Switch tonight.

Retrology

Postby Retrology » October 11th, 2020, 3:12 am

Beat Resident Evil 4 on the GameCube. Easily one of if not the best games I’ve ever played, just a seamless, perfect blend of action and horror. Replaying it with the new weapon upgrades and making easier progress early on than I did when I started playing.

Truly blown away by everything this game offered me, and I’ll keep coming back to it.

DialSforSam

Postby DialSforSam » October 11th, 2020, 12:36 pm

Finished Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition about two weeks ago.

Ozzybear

Postby Ozzybear » October 24th, 2020, 2:24 am

It's been a lil bit!

But just finished Kingdoms of Amalur Re Reckoning
on Ps4. It took me around 110 hours.
While I played this on the PS3 ,I never played any
of the dlc , so ot has been great to go back through this
and get to play it , and there are adding more dlc!

This game to me is very underrated and well
worth the play through! I've just been playing through
this and working on my second album! Anyway sorry
if I'm ranting lol ! Now onto minecraft dungeons!

TheEagleXIII

Postby TheEagleXIII » October 27th, 2020, 2:43 am

Finished Metal Gear Solid (PS1) for first time last night - been meaning to get this one off my 'to do' list for several years now but never did for various reasons. Got the Meryl ending and I honestly think I would have found the Otacon ending more satisfying as far as story goes - but hey there's reason to replay the game some day.

I appreciated it so much more than I did as a teen, probably because I have the attention span now to sit through the cutscenes and CODEC chats. There's nothing I can add that hasn't already been said, but if I was gonna nitpick the game was at its weakest towards the end. The fist-fight with Liquid is great, but let down by the frustrating controls and hit detection, forcing me to replay it far too many times. Not a fan of the final escape either - hold fire and aim, boring and totally at add odds with the rest of the gameplay.

Despite that, it's still pound-for-pound one of the best games ever.

ActRaiser

Postby ActRaiser » October 27th, 2020, 7:44 am

I finished the single player story in Injustice 2 for the Xbox One. The complete game and all of the extra characters as DLC was $15 a few weeks ago. The campaign itself wasn't bad, but I didn't exactly love the story. I miss the good 'ol days when Superman was actually "good". If you can get past that then you'll have a fun time with it. I did. I think I spent about 4 and a half hours going through the campaign the first time on easy mode and another couple of hours trying different characters to get the second ending. All in all it was an enjoyable and fun way to blow $15 on some mindless button smashing.

Return to “Video Games General”