All the way through?

General and high profile video game topics.
MoarRipter

Re: All the way through?

Postby MoarRipter » August 19th, 2015, 10:06 am

The last game I played all of the way through was Shadow of Mordor on the PS4. I was so hooked from the moment I started it I had played it every waking moment that long weekend until I finished it 100%. Excellent game, best LOTR game I've ever played.

mbd36

Postby mbd36 » August 19th, 2015, 2:43 pm

"Batman" for the NES. The rest of the game is like an easier Ninja Gaiden, but the Joker is a royal pain in the butt. Feels great when you finally beat him.

Oltobaz

Postby Oltobaz » August 19th, 2015, 2:53 pm

Couldn't agree more. Beat that in the late 80's/early 90's. Beating the Joker felt like a major accomplishment, just like when I finally defeated Mike Tyson in Punch Out.

Ozzybear

Postby Ozzybear » August 23rd, 2015, 5:01 pm

Just finished Arcania the complete take on ps4, a really cool skyrim style game, is it as good as skyrim no, biut it's still a great game and worth playing! Check it out if you like these types of games ! -Ozzy-

PAAGaming

Postby PAAGaming » August 25th, 2015, 2:46 am

The last game I played all the way through was Theif on the PS4. I really liked it to start worth but it got boring at the end. I may look for original in gog. I tend to also play all first party Wii U local multiplayer games all the way through as well.

Ozzybear

Postby Ozzybear » September 22nd, 2015, 4:28 am

I picked up the sly cooper collection for the PS3 recently for a lil over 10 bucks, and just finished Sly Cooper and the thievius raccoonus! Now onto part 2! Ozzy

Rev

Postby Rev » September 23rd, 2015, 1:19 pm

I recently beat The Last of US and Left Behind twice. I played through the game originally and then played Left Behind afterwards. I then played a second runthrough on New Game + and this time I played Left Behind right before the Winter Chapter (so it was in chronological order). I really loved The Last of Us and I think it is easily in my top 5 games I've ever played. It was excellent. I then hooked up Bloodborne and while it was installing (it took forever) i beat Bare Knuckle 3 (repro cart), the original version of Streets of Rage 3. I've always liked SoR3 even if the stages get kind of boring by the 5th or 6th level. The extra moves and ability to run were really well done. It also has several unlockable characters which is nice. BK3 is the definitive version of the game.

Now I'm playing Bloodborne... Damn, this game is so fricken hard, lol. I've never played the Dark Souls games so the difficulty curve definitely takes some getting used to. They are really mean with checkpoints and what happens to all of your money when you die... I end up spending pretty much every dime of my currency before starting back at a checkpoint in case I suddenly die and lose all my money. You also lose all your items that you might have used... It's like a kick to the balls...

Ozzybear

Postby Ozzybear » October 1st, 2015, 3:54 am

Just finished Zombie Army Trilogy , on Ps4, I haven't seen or heard a lot about this game, but my friend and I picked this up and wow what a very hectic and extremely fun shooter that I think has went under the radar so to speak, if your a fan of third person shooters then you should not miss this game !~Ozzy~

Rev

Postby Rev » October 2nd, 2015, 10:18 pm

I beat Until Dawn and I had a blast doing so. The game was a lot of fun and the lack of actual gameplay really didn't bother me as the story was so engaging. I am going to try it again and this time aim for everyone to live and to collect everything. An excellent game and worth playing if you enjoy horror movies.

Ozzybear

Postby Ozzybear » October 8th, 2015, 12:39 am

Just finished Until Dawn on PS4, definetly a awesome story driven game !! ~Ozzy~

Return to “Video Games General”