All the way through?

General and high profile video game topics.
Ozzybear

Re: All the way through?

Postby Ozzybear » May 29th, 2018, 12:02 am

Just finished Far Cry 3 on ps 3 , prob one of my favs if the series that I have played!

JustLikeHeaven

Postby JustLikeHeaven » May 29th, 2018, 4:23 pm

Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction (PS3) - Man, what a treat it was to go back and play this game. It's aged so incredibly well. The gameplay/controls are tight, the story never gets in the way of the fun, and it's just a joy to play. It's a bummer that these types of games don't really get hyped or released anymore. Or worse, they become stupid internet memes like Knack. Personally, I'd take 1000 new Knack games instead of single new Call of Duty, Assassin's Creed, or Batman Arkham Games. Anywho, I literally couldn't put down this R&C game. Played it through in about a week. Now I'm going to go back and play the other two games in this series!

Wonderboy: The Dragon's Trap (Switch) - I've always been a Wonderboy fan and this remake is one of the best games I've played in the past couple of years. It's lush animated graphics and whimsical orchestral soundtrack give this classic Wonderboy game a royal upgrade. It's very impressive to see how ahead of it's time this early Master System game truly was. Fans of sidescrolling platformers or Metroidvania-style games shouldn't hesistate to acquire a copy. It's only a 5-6 hour experience, but it's all killer no filler! Love it!

rockofhysteria

Postby rockofhysteria » May 30th, 2018, 12:07 am

last game I played all the way through to completion was Wolfenstein the New colossus on XB1 good times :)

nesfan

Postby nesfan » June 2nd, 2018, 4:55 pm

It's been a while since I finished a game but I just did! I beat Pokemon Diamond on DS.

Sut

Postby Sut » July 7th, 2018, 3:43 am

Just completed Hell Yeah! Wrath of the dead rabbit on PS3. Great humour, slick presentation and overall a lot of fun, but man those controls. You do eventually adapt but they are never great.
Worth checking out.

GTS

Postby GTS » July 7th, 2018, 9:31 am

Just finished Detroit Become Human on PS4. Wow! I got a very, very depressing ended. Luckily I can go back and change my path.

Rev

Postby Rev » July 7th, 2018, 12:44 pm

Recently I completed Mega man X3 (SNES) and Owlboy (PS4). Both fun games. Really enjoyed both. Owlboy took me a bit and crashed a lot but was a great game. I played MMX3 because I needed something mindless after playing Owlboy. Fun games.

nesfan

Postby nesfan » July 13th, 2018, 1:10 am

I just beat Persona 5 (PS4). It was excellent. And considering how long I've been playing it, it's gonna feel weird not playing it for a while. lol

rockofhysteria

Postby rockofhysteria » July 17th, 2018, 6:45 pm

I just beat the old X Men Arcade game with my wife on our Modded SNES Classic Edition. was a really fun time.

Ozzybear

Postby Ozzybear » July 19th, 2018, 1:59 pm

Just finished Minecraft Story Node season 2 on PS4

Return to “Video Games General”