All the way through?

General and high profile video game topics.
Ozzybear1

All the way through?

Postby Ozzybear1 » August 19th, 2009, 2:20 pm

Just finished Metal slug 5 from the double disk of 4 and 5 i got for the xbox, though the unlimited continues may take a bit away from the challenge it also helps for some just pur oldschool acrade fun!! well on to the next game!!

~Ozzy~

Devon

All the way through?

Postby Devon » August 31st, 2009, 9:29 pm

Just finished Batman Returns for the SNES.

Albeit with a combo between 9 lives and 9 continues.

Ozzybear1

All the way through?

Postby Ozzybear1 » September 2nd, 2009, 3:32 pm

Just finished Serious Sam 2 for the Xbox, awesome game!!

ActRaiser1

All the way through?

Postby ActRaiser1 » September 3rd, 2009, 6:55 pm

Shadow Complex - A+ game

Super Metroid steps into 3D in a 2D world.  (or is that 2D steps into a 3D world?)

Either way great game, the leader boards on it are pretty slick.  Bluemonkey is always one step ahead of me on everything.  Dab Naggit

ajsmart1

All the way through?

Postby ajsmart1 » September 3rd, 2009, 9:49 pm

I've just beat Mega Man 1 and 2.  Working on 3 now.  The only one I had ever played before was 8 on the PS.  Damn they can get frustrating.

Act, you've become my goto guy for games to get.  I'm putting Shadow Complex on my short list.

thebawwradar

All the way through?

Postby thebawwradar » September 4th, 2009, 7:52 am

I finally did what I failed to do in the past 7 or 8 years-

Complete Crash Bandicoot 2 100%.

Ozzybear1

All the way through?

Postby Ozzybear1 » September 7th, 2009, 5:03 am

Just finished Eragon for Xbox, very cool game, it reminded me a lot of the lord of the rings two towers and return of the king. Onto the next one!!

Ozzy

Ozzybear1

All the way through?

Postby Ozzybear1 » September 14th, 2009, 12:48 am

Though i've already gone through the game many times on my own, a few friends and I went through and finished Dungeons and dragons heroe's for Xbox tonight, was kewl getting to go through it with mulitplayers this time, definetly a great game!!

~Ozzy~

andrew

All the way through?

Postby andrew » September 14th, 2009, 8:37 am

I took nine years, but I finally completed my Super Mario 64 moat challenge. In reality, there's about 7 years of inactvity where I stopped playing that particulargame file.

Basically I hate when you have to drain the moat outside because it makes the outside castle look crappy and boring so I set off to collect as many stars as possible without needing to drain the moat to unlock the vanish cap. It turns out that the vanish cap contributes quite little to star collecting as I collected the maximum 115 stars without activating the vanish cap. Only four levels have a single instance where you need the cap and the fifth is eight red coins in the vanish cap switch level.

I already have another separate 120 star file so I've already gone all the way through completely.

Ozzybear1

All the way through?

Postby Ozzybear1 » September 18th, 2009, 5:00 am

Just finished marvel ultimate alliance 2 for 360 and what an incredible game, but what a lackluster ending and boss compared to the first one, but still have more characters to unlock, so still gotta go through it and do some alternate things, as i said, otherwise, a great game!!!

Return to “Video Games General”