POKEMON:TROZEI

The readers post their own reviews.
Alienblue

Postby Alienblue » August 6th, 2006, 6:53 am

Like I said, Xevious is an *AHEM* HOMYNYM (word that SOUNDS alike) of DEVIOUS....HO-KAY Mr. editor?

a1

Postby a1 » August 7th, 2006, 6:58 pm

[QUOTE=Alienblue]Like I said, Xevious is an *AHEM* HOMYNYM (word that SOUNDS alike) of DEVIOUS....HO-KAY Mr. editor? [/QUOTE]

You do realize that you wrote acronym though, don't you?

Alienblue

Postby Alienblue » August 8th, 2006, 6:30 am

Gosh nooooo, why would I submit a correction if I was aware that I made a mistake!? Sorry for the sarcasm, but this is supposed to be fun, not a college english exam, so your acornious implimintation of pointless aggragates belies a serious fixation on such trivial and nonsencial addementations. (and I realize
that<--- is full of typos please don't start! i do not speil
verry weil-and as stated elsewhere/boldface-spellcheck etc are unavailable when I use this old iMac).

Don't mess wid me! I is a 0.4 college stoodent!

(I can use that ONE smiley by typing a D and colonaspotafrees!)

a1

Postby a1 » August 8th, 2006, 7:27 pm

[QUOTE=Alienblue]Gosh nooooo, why would I submit a correction if I was aware that I made a mistake!? Sorry for the sarcasm, but this is supposed to be fun, not a college english exam, so your acornious implimintation of pointless aggragates belies a serious fixation on such trivial and nonsencial addementations. (and I realize
that<--- is full of typos please don't start! i do not speil
verry weil-and as stated elsewhere/boldface-spellcheck etc are unavailable when I use this old iMac).

Don't mess wid me! I is a 0.4 college stoodent!

(I can use that ONE smiley by typing a D and colonaspotafrees!)[/QUOTE]

Wow! I meant absolutely no offense by that. I just thought you might want to know what acronym means; I don't correct other typos. Also, it seemed as though the clearing your voice thing meant you thought you had typed "homonym". Now calm down.

Alienblue

Postby Alienblue » August 9th, 2006, 12:42 am

a,a,a,.....that was just my,my,my sarcastic humor. I am not upset at all! I was just making a joke! I'd be screaming how it's all your fault and stuff if I was upset. But we already know you are sercretely plotting against Rhode Island....but then who ISN'T?

And a SMILEY means "This is joke"
"don not take seriosly" M'kay?

a1

Postby a1 » August 9th, 2006, 6:47 pm

Alright, sorry about that. Now... does anyone remeber what the topic is for this page?

Alienblue

Postby Alienblue » August 10th, 2006, 5:45 am

No topic at all, I just reviewed POKEMON: PLEASE RENAME THIS GAME! (Trozei) .... Ok, I read the lame review of this on the Digitpress site, they obviously did NOT play this game very far. Yes, the early levels are very easy but starting around level 14 it gets very, very, VERY difficult! (shapes turn black, lines shift on their own, and Pokemon drop like crazy!)...I also don't think the fact that it's POKEMON matters. The shapes could be gems, ZOOKEEPER creatures, aliens, etc.. and it would still be a fun puzzle game! Just be warned, you need very fast reflexes to beat the later levels!

Return to “Reader Reviews”