PS4 less than 2 weeks away

Reserved for modern gaming discussions.
TimPossible1

Postby TimPossible1 » November 3rd, 2013, 10:42 am

Less than 2 weeks away and its next week (11/15)! Just wondering who is getting the PS4 at launch? I have mine pre ordered at Gamestop so I will be getting it there. I know some people are upset about the launch titles especially with no Watch Dogs until early 2014.

The big thing I am looking at is the buy 2 get 1 free deal at Target starting next week. My Target is like 45 minutes way but you also have to remember places like Walmart will price match ads so I plan on going there to see what they have. Also many of the released titles will be available on 11/12 (Madden/NBA 2K14/AC Black Flag/Battlefield 4) Games like Killzone is already available and Need for Speed shows on the 11th and Knack/COD Ghost is on 11/5)

NewModelArmy1

Postby NewModelArmy1 » November 3rd, 2013, 3:31 pm

I am getting one! And I am taking advantage of the target deal. Not sure what games I am getting though. I was thinking about getting the new Wii U bundle but I think the price will drop further on that system so I am going to wait. Very excited for the next generation to finally start.

darkrage61

Postby darkrage61 » November 3rd, 2013, 4:30 pm

Couldn't get one even if I wanted to, as I just don't have that kind of money lying around.  I'll try and get an Xbox One sometime next year when the price goes down.

Oltobaz1

Postby Oltobaz1 » November 3rd, 2013, 5:09 pm

Pre ordered it sometimes in September. Apparently, I was kinda late doing so, the guy said I'd get mine before Christmas, possibly not on the 29th (European official release).. We'll see!

ActRaiser1

Postby ActRaiser1 » November 3rd, 2013, 6:29 pm

[QUOTE=NewModelArmy]I am getting one! And I am taking advantage of the target deal. Not sure what games I am getting though. I was thinking about getting the new Wii U bundle but I think the price will drop further on that system so I am going to wait. Very excited for the next generation to finally start. [/QUOTE]

Sweet, let me know how Killzone and Knack are?  [smile]

Those are the two I'd be tempted to pick up.

Killzone appears to be out of the brown color scheme and looks pretty colorful.  I'd love to hear your take on it.

Return to “Modern Gaming”