Halo Nightfall.

General and high profile video game topics.
Astrosmasher1

Halo Nightfall.

Postby Astrosmasher1 » March 13th, 2015, 4:41 pm

Good news for people who have not bought Halo MCC.  The amazing HN is out on Blu Ray and DVD soon.  It was promised to be Halo tv.  A great series set in the Halo universe.[sneaky] Okay I am lying I thought it was pants.

A lot of people had criticised Halo Forward unto dawn.  I thought it was was quite good. It is oscar winning in comparison to nightfall.

Though this new webisode series was so bad I was glad they only made one series.  Dreadful save your cash.

ActRaiser1

Halo Nightfall.

Postby ActRaiser1 » March 13th, 2015, 6:55 pm

heh, I made it to episode 3 before I found something better to do, like stare at a matchmaking screen loop to infinity.

Did you watch all the episodes or give up midway through?  I'm curious if it gets better or still stinks?

And I watch crap tv shows all the time so that's saying something.

HardcoreSadism1

Halo Nightfall.

Postby HardcoreSadism1 » March 13th, 2015, 8:09 pm

The only interesting part is the rampant strain of Lekgolo, which may or may not trump the Flood. I hope they make a footprint in the Halo 5 storyline.

Steve1

Halo Nightfall.

Postby Steve1 » March 13th, 2015, 10:52 pm

I enjoyed Halo Nightfall. It was not as good as I was hoping for but it was enjoyable. I would rate episodes 4 & 5 better than 2 & 3 so it's probably worth finishing. Also, I'm not sure how the blu-ray works but I liked the 'hidden' content that was embedded into the individual episodes.

Astrosmasher1

Halo Nightfall.

Postby Astrosmasher1 » March 15th, 2015, 11:09 am

[QUOTE=ActRaiser]heh, I made it to episode 3 before I found something better to do, like stare at a matchmaking screen loop to infinity.

Did you watch all the episodes or give up midway through?  I'm curious if it gets better or still stinks?

And I watch crap tv shows all the time so that's saying something.[/QUOTE]
It stinks.
Really I am not sure how they think they can sell this.  I mean you would need to be a real halo fan boy to buy this one.  No disrespect intended to the poster above. 

I watched all of it and was like what was the big hoo ha.

Return to “Video Games General”