9/29/2006: Saturn: Crime Wave, Frank Thomas Big Hurt Baseball, VR Soccer

Let me know what you think about my reviews.
VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Postby VideoGameCritic » September 29th, 2006, 5:33 pm

I think we were overdue some so new Saturn reviews.  Let me know what you think.

McTom

Postby McTom » September 30th, 2006, 3:12 am

hey Critic,

I just read your review of VR Soccer. According to the screenshots, it is exactly the same game as "UEFA Euro 96" or "Actua Soccer". I really can't understand you rate it C, because I thought it was totally awful. The graphics are way too pixeled, the animations is too slow and the AI is non-existent. I played a lot of soccer games and this was one that sucked the most in my opinion. If you compare it to a good soccer game for Saturn, e.g. Sega Worldwide Soccer 97/98, it becomes even clearer how crap VR soccer is. Sorry, but that really had to got of my chest .

Shawn

Postby Shawn » September 30th, 2006, 5:14 pm

I think it should read "destroy one vehicle after the next" not "destroying one vehicle after the next".

Nice reviews, Crime Wave sounds like an "almost B"...I don't have a Saturn but if I did I would check this one out.

Funkmaster V

Postby Funkmaster V » October 2nd, 2006, 11:23 am

From VR Soccer's review:

"Actually, nobody really knew what "virtual reality" was in the mid-90's, but industry "experts" were 100% sure it was "the next big thing". Little did they know that ten years later we'd all be buying repackaged Atari 2600's instead!"

That was precious.

FUNK

Return to “Review Feedback”