Neo Geo Emulator Boxes for sale

Reserved for classic gaming discussions.
noah98

Re: Neo Geo Emulator Boxes for sale

Postby noah98 » September 13th, 2015, 2:48 pm

Tron wrote:
noah98 wrote:
Tron wrote:Noah, do you still have a Neo Geo one left to sell?

We have one that we just started (already made the cuts). Need to add the details and order the electronics which takes two days, but we could definitely have one custom made within a week. Just PM me if you are interested. Neo Geo is super smooth on this thing!

Ok. I got cash. I just need to transfer to PayPal & that takes a couple days. I want the works! I want the HDMI connect. Forget about the AV.

Box = 80
Shipping = 15
Raspberry = 55
SD = 15
2 controllers = 24
Total = $189

Sounds good! We'll start working on the box. When you are ready to order, let me know and I'll send you the Paypal info and order the electronics.

Tron

Postby Tron » September 22nd, 2015, 3:52 pm

I just sent the money. Let me know when you ship. Thanks!

gman

Postby gman » September 24th, 2015, 8:36 pm

Noah98,

I'm interested in one of these fully loaded boxes as well. I would like to purchase one ASAP.

Two questions though.
1) Is it loaded with some type of front end?
2) Do you have any designs aside from the Neo Geo and Zelda?

Thanks.

Tron

Postby Tron » September 25th, 2015, 6:56 am

A TurboGrafx 16 version sounds cool to me.

noah98

Postby noah98 » September 25th, 2015, 8:48 am

Tron wrote:A TurboGrafx 16 version sounds cool to me.

Actually, I have a Turbografx-16 design mockup already!

Right now we are finishing up a Castlevania design. I attached a few work in progress pictures to Flickr:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/shellv/se ... 6943029795

ActRaiser

Postby ActRaiser » September 25th, 2015, 1:03 pm

gman wrote:Noah98,

I'm interested in one of these fully loaded boxes as well. I would like to purchase one ASAP.

Two questions though.
1) Is it loaded with some type of front end?
2) Do you have any designs aside from the Neo Geo and Zelda?

Thanks.

To answer the 1st question, there is a front end. It allows one to cycle between the various emulators and select the ROMs. It works pretty well. You plug in the HDMI, you plug in the power and it boots directly to the front end. That's it. Easy, peasy.

gman

Postby gman » September 25th, 2015, 2:20 pm

Noah,

Sounds great. I would like to buy one as soon as I can. Have you considered doing an NES theme? Or perhaps a hybrid theme of various classic systems such as NES, SNES, SMS, Genesis, etc.

I received your PM, but I do not yet have the ability to respond since I am new to the forums.

noah98

Postby noah98 » September 25th, 2015, 3:45 pm

gman wrote:Noah,

Sounds great. I would like to buy one as soon as I can. Have you considered doing an NES theme? Or perhaps a hybrid theme of various classic systems such as NES, SNES, SMS, Genesis, etc.

I received your PM, but I do not yet have the ability to respond since I am new to the forums.

We could definitely do an nes theme or even a hybrid one. If you have ideas for artwork and style, just post them or send them to me. Right now we have two box styles (treasure chest and neo geo console).

If you PM me your email, we can work on something together.

gman

Postby gman » September 25th, 2015, 7:20 pm

Thanks Noah. I will try to PM you with further info, but I do not think I have the privilege to send PMs yet since I am new to the forums. Perhaps you could PM me with your email address?

Tron

Postby Tron » September 27th, 2015, 9:34 pm

Noah or Actraiser-

In order to bring up the main menu I can press the shoulder buttons & select & start with the controller I got. I tried an Xbox 360 controller & it works great, can even use the analog sticks. The problem is that I don't know how to reset and bring back the main menu. Pressing the shoulder buttons & back and start don't work. Any idea on how to bring up the main menu with an Xbox 360 controller? Thanks

Return to “Classic Gaming”