All the way through?

General and high profile video game topics.
Rev

Re: All the way through?

Postby Rev » October 8th, 2015, 12:54 am

Ozzybear wrote:Just finished Until Dawn on PS4, definetly a awesome story driven game !! ~Ozzy~

Definitely a lot of fun! I'm glad you liked it. I'm hoping for a sequel at some point. It is definitely a game where the developers could do something completely different for a sequel and it would make sense.

Ozzybear

Postby Ozzybear » October 8th, 2015, 9:50 am

I loved it ! Got it as a late bday present , and seeing everyone's posts and thoughts on it only made me wanna play it that much more! Was definetly worth the wait!

nesfan

Postby nesfan » October 11th, 2015, 8:23 pm

So, I've been busy for the past couple of weeks. I haven't had time for video games or anything else, really. But I finally found some time to play today and I used that time to beat Shenmue on Dreamcast. I get what all the hype is about surrounding this series. That was an amazing, one of a kind game. And I mean that literally. I can't think of any game like it that I can compare it to. I can't wait to get my hands on Shenmue II and when I'm done with that, I will eagerly await the release of Shenmue III. Hopefully I have a PS4 by then.

Shapur

Postby Shapur » October 13th, 2015, 3:58 pm

nesfan wrote:So, I've been busy for the past couple of weeks. I haven't had time for video games or anything else, really. But I finally found some time to play today and I used that time to beat Shenmue on Dreamcast. I get what all the hype is about surrounding this series. That was an amazing, one of a kind game. And I mean that literally. I can't think of any game like it that I can compare it to. I can't wait to get my hands on Shenmue II and when I'm done with that, I will eagerly await the release of Shenmue III. Hopefully I have a PS4 by then.

If you liked Shenmue you're in for a treat because Shenmue II is the better of the two. I've been waiting 14 years for the third game darn it! :lol:

The last game I played al the way through was Resident Evil 4. Actually underwhelmed by it. It was ok but went on too long, and the combat got pretty boring for me. I don't get the hype. RE5 was actually way more fun for me.

Playing Red Dead Redemption again. Let see if it's as good as I remember.

Ozzybear

Postby Ozzybear » October 14th, 2015, 5:21 am

I picked up Uncharted the Nathan Drake collection when it came out and just finished Drakes Fortune this morning! So now will work on part 2 while working on other games also! ~Ozzy~

Ozzybear

Postby Ozzybear » October 19th, 2015, 12:23 am

Just finished Among Thieves from the Nathan Drake collection ! Ozzy

Ozzybear

Postby Ozzybear » October 29th, 2015, 2:10 am

I recently picked up a PlayStation Vita ( impressive system btw ) , and a few games and a few downloadable games as well. So with that said I just finished 2013-Infected Wars! Very fun zombie shooter ! ~Ozzy~

Ozzybear

Postby Ozzybear » November 3rd, 2015, 3:08 am

Just finished Uncharted 3 Drakes Deception on ps4! Just gotta finish golden abyss and I'm ready for uncharted 4 lol !! Ozzy

Ozzybear

Postby Ozzybear » November 10th, 2015, 2:08 am

Just finished Back to the Future on Ps4, excellent game but still some noticeable glitches ! Ozzy

Rev

Postby Rev » November 11th, 2015, 2:31 pm

I beat Shovel Knight for the PS4! Excellent game and highly recommended.

Return to “Video Games General”