Critically Acclaimed/Popular Video Games you have little to no interest to own/play and why?

General and high profile video game topics.
JudyMcCoy

Re: Critically Acclaimed/Popular Video Games you have little to no interest to own/play and why?

Postby JudyMcCoy » May 5th, 2016, 1:07 am

Basically Call of Duty: Balck Ops 3 is a reskin of Black Ops 2 with one or two extra's. Once you have played the baffling campaign you get to access nightmares, which is a campaign with zombie enemies. A nice touch. I give it one point for this. I am die hard fan of this series so I Call of Duty:Black Ops III kaufen from online website since I wanted to play it as soon as I can but I was bit disappointed. I also give it one point for zombies, always fun. The last point goes for having up to 4 players on campaign. But everything else is pretty dire. Incredibly bad net code. The whole game is a mishmash of borrowed ideas on a tired formula with a poor engine. I mean 6vs6 in team deathmatch?? Battlefield is 32 a side and 50 times larger maps. I haven't bought a COD since Black Ops 2 on the 360. I thought I'd give it another go. I cannot express how thoroughly disappointed I am with this wasted opportunity. I am not saying the game is bad or will be disappointing but if you are a fan of action games then its worth it.

Rev

Re: Critically Acclaimed/Popular Video Games you have little to no interest to own/play and why?

Postby Rev » May 6th, 2016, 3:53 pm

I think pretty much every FPS that has been released in the last 10 years has fallen into this category for me. I'm not a huge fan of these types of games and the fact that a lot of them rely on the online multiplayer doesn't really want to make me play them. Probably the last FPS I got into was Halo and that was like 15 years ago.

Herschie

Postby Herschie » May 7th, 2016, 9:16 pm

There was a time where I was going to strangle someone if I received one more Farmville request on Facebook.

PAAGaming

Postby PAAGaming » May 8th, 2016, 3:36 am

I don't like online only games at all. I felt really let down by the Star Wars game. I was looking forward to a good single player Star Wars game. My wife commented that it looks like the developers are being lazy when I said there's no single player game.

I also don't like dark dismal overly graphic games. I really like colourful arcade style games that will lift me and make me feel happy. Like the Shantae game I just got from Humble Bundle. I may back there next kickstarter even though I don't as a rule (for the same reason I don't pre-order).

I also dont care for sports games. Unless you count racing games.

Return to “Video Games General”