Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice the Video Game!

Reserved for classic gaming discussions.
Sonicx9

Postby Sonicx9 » April 1st, 2017, 4:30 am

Release Date: Fall 1996

Platforms: SNES/Sega Genesis

Publisher: Acclaim Entertainment

Developer: Probe Entertainment later named Acclaim Studios London

ESRB rating:K-A Kids to Adults

From the team that made you the infamous Batman Forever Video Game for the SNES/Sega Gensis is another Action Packed game based on last summers hit movie. Join Batman or Superman to fight each other to see who is the best, and later in the game join forces with Wonder Women to fight the evil Doomsday and even meet other famous evil villains such as Lex Luthor for the ultimate superhero game of the year!

And here is the transcript for the TV commercial:

Hey you look at the screen, let me ask you a question, do you like awesome superhero things that are awesome. Then you got to play this game dude it is firkin cool and crazy addictive, like throwing Batarang addictive check this out! See that your Bat Gadgets there's a batclaw, Explosive Gel, Smoke Pellet, Bat-Sword, there’s probably a Bat Gadgets that makes you breakfast I don’t know? Great Idea wait what. Point is your using at Gadgets like a firkin moon man and I love it! Oh and look at this there are all these combo moves you can do then you can do combos on combos to rack up your bat score, and I know you like that, combo on combo action! But I saved the best for last absorption boost you kill and enemy and you can absorb their power ups, stuff that will make you faster, stronger, and make the bad guys cry like an comic book fan on prom night! So what do you think, you're ready to play? I'm ready no one's talking to you robin!

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice the Video Game! Fall 1996!

People play it and say " Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, it sucked back then, and it sucks forever!"

Stalvern

Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice the Video Game!

Postby Stalvern » April 1st, 2017, 1:07 pm

We friggin' get it.

Sonicx9

Re: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice the Video Game!

Postby Sonicx9 » April 1st, 2017, 8:00 pm

Stalvern wrote:We friggin' get it.

It is just a harmless April Fools Prank! As I posted it on April Fools day go figure?

And this is the last time I will bring up Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, as I wanted to do something funny on April Fools Day!

Return to “Classic Gaming”