Bought a PS2!

Reserved for classic gaming discussions.
DaHeckIzDat

Bought a PS2!

Postby DaHeckIzDat » February 7th, 2018, 11:48 pm

My parents had the stupidest rule when it came to video games: I was only allowed to own one console at a time. When I got a PS2, I had to sell my SNES. When I got my PS3, I had to sell my PS2. Well, now I'm living by myself and I own a PS3, PS4, 360, Wii U, SNES Classic... and now another PS2! I grabbed almost all my favorite games for it, plus a couple new ones I've heard are great, and I can't wait to get nostalgic! ... as soon as I find a controller that isn't absolute crap.

I bought:
- Tak and the Power of Juju
- Taz Wanted
- Scorpion King: Rise of the Akkadian
- Spider-Man 2
- Disney's Haunted Mansion
- Enter the Matrix
- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
- Beyond Good and Evil

Sut

Re: Bought a PS2!

Postby Sut » February 8th, 2018, 6:49 am

Try out the Baldur’s Gate Dark Alliance games, I think they will be right up your street.

DaHeckIzDat

Postby DaHeckIzDat » February 8th, 2018, 10:33 am

I intend to nab the Drakengard games and Silent Hill 2 as soon as I can.

Ozzybear

Postby Ozzybear » February 9th, 2018, 1:37 am

I agree with the baldurs gate dark alliance, you can’t go wrong with those two games ! Champions of norrath were gear games as well !

Voor

Postby Voor » February 9th, 2018, 7:50 am

Oddly enough, I agree with the “one console” at a time and still practice it to this day. But I’m kind of a monument nature and hate having unused stuff hanging around. Sell (or give) it to someone more interested in using it.

Either way, congrats on the PS2. Ive never been interested in any Playststion—Nintendo fan all the way, but I’ve always wanted to play Shadownof the Colossus. Now i see it’s been released again on PS4

Return to “Classic Gaming”