2013/8/2: Jaguar: Fever Pitch Soccer, Kobayashi Maru (CD), Sensible Soccer

Let me know what you think about my reviews.
Retro STrife

Re: 2013/8/2: Jaguar: Fever Pitch Soccer, Kobayashi Maru (CD), Sensible Soccer

Postby Retro STrife » November 27th, 2018, 12:21 pm

Anchoa79 wrote:Yes, I am an European gamer and, in my opinion, Sensible Soccer is A or A+, below this is a joke...
A detail about the review, the game has more than 150 teams, not 64, greetings.

Sut wrote:It was released as Championship Soccer ‘94 on the Mega CD in the US. If that’s an option for you ?

https://segaretro.org/Sensible_Soccer

Update... I splurged a little and got the Jaguar version of Sensible Soccer, but only because I got it at a good deal: $30, when it usually goes for $40. Plus, that seemed better than hassling with a European SNES game, even if it saved a few dollars. Plus, always nice to pick up a new game for the Jag.

Not sure when I'll get around to trying it...it might be awhile.. I'll try to let you guys know what I think once I do.

Sut

Re: 2013/8/2: Jaguar: Fever Pitch Soccer, Kobayashi Maru (CD), Sensible Soccer

Postby Sut » November 27th, 2018, 3:35 pm

Retro STrife wrote:
Anchoa79 wrote:Yes, I am an European gamer and, in my opinion, Sensible Soccer is A or A+, below this is a joke...
A detail about the review, the game has more than 150 teams, not 64, greetings.

Sut wrote:It was released as Championship Soccer ‘94 on the Mega CD in the US. If that’s an option for you ?

https://segaretro.org/Sensible_Soccer

Update... I splurged a little and got the Jaguar version of Sensible Soccer, but only because I got it at a good deal: $30, when it usually goes for $40. Plus, that seemed better than hassling with a European SNES game, even if it saved a few dollars. Plus, always nice to pick up a new game for the Jag.

Not sure when I'll get around to trying it...it might be awhile.. I'll try to let you guys know what I think once I do.

Look forward to your thoughts. Give it a few games though as the mechanics may seem a bit awkward at first, especially if you’re used the ‘ball sticking’ mechanics of other games, oh and the game demands you master the ‘aftertouch’ (curling the ball).

Return to “Review Feedback”