All the way through?

General and high profile video game topics.
Sut

Re: All the way through?

Postby Sut » February 13th, 2019, 10:50 am

nesfan wrote:I just beat Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete for Playstation. This was such a brilliant, beautiful, game! I'm gonna miss playing this one.

I’ve just purchased a Saturn Video CD card and this is the only game that must use it. Would it be playable in Japanese (with a guide) ?

Retro STrife

Postby Retro STrife » February 13th, 2019, 12:33 pm

Sut wrote:
nesfan wrote:I just beat Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete for Playstation. This was such a brilliant, beautiful, game! I'm gonna miss playing this one.

I’ve just purchased a Saturn Video CD card and this is the only game that must use it. Would it be playable in Japanese (with a guide) ?

I played Lunar: Silver Star on the PSP. Like most JPRGs of that era, it's heavy on text and I feel like it would be very hard to play along in Japanese.

Sut

Postby Sut » February 13th, 2019, 2:16 pm

Retro STrife wrote:I played Lunar: Silver Star on the PSP. Like most JPRGs of that era, it's heavy on text and I feel like it would be very hard to play along in Japanese.

Ah thanks. I believe someone is working on a Saturn translation so may wait for that.

nesfan

Postby nesfan » February 15th, 2019, 10:24 pm

Sut wrote:

It’s not only text-heavy but there’s also a lot of spoken dialogue. There’s a lot that the game expects you to understand. Though I guess it would depend on the guide you’re using. I mean, if it’s reeeeeeeally detailed then maybe. I’d recommend playing a translation though.

nesfan

Postby nesfan » February 15th, 2019, 10:26 pm

A couple of nights ago, a friend and I beat Bare Knuckle 3 on the Genesis collection for PS4.

Ozzybear

Postby Ozzybear » March 14th, 2019, 3:03 am

Just finished Darksiders 2 on Ps4

nesfan

Postby nesfan » April 18th, 2019, 3:55 am

I just beat The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for the Switch. I enjoyed this game a lot more than I thought I would. I actually wasn't expecting to like it very much at all. I got pretty addicted to it, putting a lot of time into it every day. I haven't dedicated myself to a game like this since back when I was unemployed so it's been a few years since I went at it this hard. Despite my overall enjoyment/addiction, I gotta say I really wish this new style was not the direction the series is heading towards.

nesfan

Postby nesfan » April 29th, 2019, 2:16 am

Tonight, I beat Neutopia for the Turbografx-16. It was an excellent Zelda clone and I can't wait to play the sequel when it stops being a million dollars or whatever.

nesfan

Postby nesfan » April 29th, 2019, 10:24 pm

Oh and last week, me and a pal played through Shock Troopers on the Switch Arcade Archives. That was a really cool arcade game. I'd love to find a local place that has the real cabinet.

goldenband

Postby goldenband » April 30th, 2019, 3:02 pm

I recently beat Dragon's Lair on the NES. It's not really that hard, but one or two stupid design choices turn it into a complete nightmare.

Return to “Video Games General”