Stranger Things (Netflix)

Talk about music, movies, television, books, and other media. No religious or political discussion allowed.
Tron

Re: Stranger Things (Netflix)

Postby Tron » April 4th, 2019, 12:55 pm

VideoGameCritic wrote:My favorite part of Season 2 was the arcade scenes, and I liked how Dig Dug played a role in the story.

Probably the best part of the show for me. Otherwise it’s pretty meh. Kids are annoying. Not enough action. Too much suspense without delivering .

newmodelarmy

Postby newmodelarmy » April 4th, 2019, 8:03 pm

Tron wrote:
VideoGameCritic wrote:My favorite part of Season 2 was the arcade scenes, and I liked how Dig Dug played a role in the story.

Probably the best part of the show for me. Otherwise it’s pretty meh. Kids are annoying. Not enough action. Too much suspense without delivering .

Haters gotta hate! Just kidding. I love the show but would admit the second season was not as good as the first one. That being said, I think it is better then 99% of the crap that is on tv! Can't wait for season three!

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Postby VideoGameCritic » April 4th, 2019, 9:39 pm

I'm a little concerned season 3 is just going to be more of the same. Some semi-abstract monster from another dimension. It's getting a little old.

ptdebate

Postby ptdebate » April 6th, 2019, 4:38 pm

VideoGameCritic wrote:I'm a little concerned season 3 is just going to be more of the same. Some semi-abstract monster from another dimension. It's getting a little old.

I don't mind the monster-of-the-week setup but they do need to branch out and feature some different types of creatures. Something out of left field like an AI-superintelligence from the future invading the Earth's computer systems or something.

Season 1 and 2 were a bit samey in that regard.

Tron

Postby Tron » April 7th, 2019, 9:15 pm

newmodelarmy wrote:
Tron wrote:

Haters gotta hate! Just kidding. I love the show but would admit the second season was not as good as the first one. That being said, I think it is better then 99% of the crap that is on tv! Can't wait for season three!

It was good enough that I watched the whole 1st season and some of the second. Makes me sad seeing Winona Ryder not hot anymore.

ptdebate

Postby ptdebate » April 7th, 2019, 11:18 pm

Tron wrote:
newmodelarmy wrote:
Tron wrote:

It was good enough that I watched the whole 1st season and some of the second. Makes me sad seeing Winona Ryder not hot anymore.

Honestly she is still hot tho? I think it's because she's cast as a sleepless, neurotic mom in this show...IRL she's still very good-looking for her age.

Return to “Other Media”