Nintendo exposes Sony with this game.

Reserved for modern gaming discussions.
Sonicx9

Nintendo exposes Sony with this game.

Postby Sonicx9 » April 25th, 2019, 12:47 pm

https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/p ... ty-switch/

This is a real game only on Switch and PC, and no surprise no PS4 version with their recent polices.

BanjoPickles

Re: Nintendo exposes Sony with this game.

Postby BanjoPickles » April 26th, 2019, 7:40 am

....why would Sony want the game? It looks like a piece of crap.

Also, it’s not coming out on Xbox One either. It’s not like this sort of game is a win for Nintendo, any more than it’s a loss for Sony.

ActRaiser

Postby ActRaiser » April 26th, 2019, 9:20 am

Why would anyone but a juvenile 12 year old want that game?

David

Postby David » April 26th, 2019, 9:21 am

Are you trying to make a point about Sony's recent comments about their policies regarding sexual content? If that's the case, I believe they're trying to clamp down on games where underage characters are being portrayed sexually, like the game in your example. Eh, I'm okay with this. Different standards for different cultures. Kind of ironic that you're praising Nintendo, given their history of censoring violence and sexual content.

BanjoPickles

Postby BanjoPickles » April 26th, 2019, 10:15 am

David wrote:Are you trying to make a point about Sony's recent comments about their policies regarding sexual content? If that's the case, I believe they're trying to clamp down on games where underage characters are being portrayed sexually, like the game in your example. Eh, I'm okay with this. Different standards for different cultures. Kind of ironic that you're praising Nintendo, given their history of censoring violence and sexual content.

This.

I'm not exactly sure the point you're shooting for. When it comes to sexual content, I'm honestly not all that bothered by censorship since I consider such a thing deeply disturbing, in a lot of cases (games like Heavy Rain, that play out more like movies anyway, are the exception). This reminds me of the BMX XXX thing, and you know what? That game was a rancid piece of junk, with or without the nudity.

Voor

Postby Voor » April 26th, 2019, 10:22 am

I agree. No offense, but it seems like 90% of your posts are pseudo controversies putting on company against another (with titles that try too hard to be exciting).

I suggest you take a break from the negative material you view.....and just focus on what you enjoy about the hobby.

Sonicx9

Postby Sonicx9 » April 26th, 2019, 11:38 am

BanjoPickles wrote:....why would Sony want the game? It looks like a piece of crap.

Also, it’s not coming out on Xbox One either. It’s not like this sort of game is a win for Nintendo, any more than it’s a loss for Sony.

It not about the quality, but more about how Nintendo is being more lax then Sony on pervy content in recent times which is odd.

ActRaiser wrote:Why would anyone but a juvenile 12 year old want that game?

True, but it just unusual that a game like this is being aloud on a family friendly brand of all consoles.

David wrote:Are you trying to make a point about Sony's recent comments about their policies regarding sexual content? If that's the case, I believe they're trying to clamp down on games where underage characters are being portrayed sexually, like the game in your example. Eh, I'm okay with this. Different standards for different cultures. Kind of ironic that you're praising Nintendo, given their history of censoring violence and sexual content.

It true that Nintendo in the past was censorship happy, but lately PlayStation of all brands is doing many of Nintendo shenanigans, only worse as it even affecting Japan a region that you would not expect a thing to happen.

BanjoPickles wrote:
This.

I'm not exactly sure the point you're shooting for. When it comes to sexual content, I'm honestly not all that bothered by censorship since I consider such a thing deeply disturbing, in a lot of cases (games like Heavy Rain, that play out more like movies anyway, are the exception). This reminds me of the BMX XXX thing, and you know what? That game was a rancid piece of junk, with or without the nudity.

You better not say this on Censored Gaming YouTube or subreddit or you will be called an sJW as they hate censorship. Also it gotten so bad that websites like One Angry Gamer: https://www.oneangrygamer.net/sony-ps4- ... red-games/ Also it gotten so out of hand that certain creators left companies and changed because of the controversy.: https://nintendoeverything.com/senran-k ... marvelous/

Voor wrote:I agree. No offense, but it seems like 90% of your posts are pseudo controversies putting on company against another (with titles that try too hard to be exciting).

I suggest you take a break from the negative material you view.....and just focus on what you enjoy about the hobby.

I am sorry, it just maybe this kind of stuff would work better on YouTube then forums like this? I am trying too hard at being the forums equivalent of ReviewTechUSA and Jim Sterling (who I am a fan of BTW.)

Stalvern

Postby Stalvern » April 26th, 2019, 11:43 am

That rating decision is... questionable.

Stalvern

Postby Stalvern » April 26th, 2019, 11:46 am

Sonicx9 wrote:I am sorry, it just maybe this kind of stuff would work better on YouTube then forums like this? I am trying too hard at being the forums equivalent of ReviewTechUSA and Jim Sterling (who I am a fan of BTW.)

There's nothing stopping you from starting an actual YouTube channel if that's where your heart really is (as you have made very clear). A decent webcam won't even cost $50.

Sonicx9

Postby Sonicx9 » April 26th, 2019, 11:51 am

Stalvern wrote:Image

That rating decision is... questionable.

It is especially for a console brand like Nintendo

Return to “Modern Gaming”