Crash Bandicott N-Sane Trilogy question

Reserved for modern gaming discussions.
Sonicx9

Re: Crash Bandicott N-Sane Trilogy question

Postby Sonicx9 » May 30th, 2019, 10:13 pm

VideoGameCritic wrote:Picked this up at the local Target other day. As usual it was an adventure getting a person to help you. The people who work there are very nice, but if the one guy in electronics is selling a guy a security system, you're screwed.

Anyway I was surprised they had this because I didn't see it on the shelves or in the glass. Apparently they were sitting in the back for some reason. $50 is a great value for the 3-in-one game and the green controller. I alway use a pro controller with my Switch, so it's nice to have a second one for when friends come over.

I should also mention the controller came with its own charging wire. I thought that was cool, until I realized it had a smaller connector than my other one. So now both pro controller have their own charging cables. Like I don't have enough wires. :/

Good thing you got it, but in the near future might be a good idea for re-reviews for the original PS! Crash Bandicoot trilogy before reviewing this to see how they stacks up to the remake. Also tell me how starting the game up goes and impression on the collection.

Good thing you got that over the launch PS4 and Xbox One Spyro Reignited Trilogy as they both require a day 1 update to play the full collection as only 1 is full on disc, while 2 and 3 are basically demos unless you download the update which is both stupid and ridiculous. It even worse when you consider Crash does not have this problem, more info in this video.: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9BDtqJVPZ0 and the sad part the video has more dislikes then likes and people are defending this awful practise which should be banned as it the same practise that Activision used for the following modern games as of 2019. Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 (PS4 and Xbox One versions only, as the later release PS3 and Xbox 360 editions do not have this issue due to coming out 3 months later.), Call of Duty: WWII and Black Ops 4 both PS4 and Xbox One physical releases as even the Gold Edition of WWII is just a lazy DLC code and still requires the internet what a total scam. Hope a later Switch port of Spyro Reignited Trilogy fixes this issue as it should not be allowed.
Last edited by Sonicx9 on May 30th, 2019, 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sonicx9

Postby Sonicx9 » May 30th, 2019, 10:13 pm

VideoGameCritic wrote:As it turns out, that's not a charging cable. The green controller is a wired controller. No wonder it was such a good deal. Oh well.

Still nice to have an extra controller.

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Postby VideoGameCritic » June 1st, 2019, 10:43 am

Yeah and the design is pretty neat. I like the shiny gold directional pad.

GTS

Postby GTS » June 1st, 2019, 11:07 am

Just download the update. There's no reason not to.

Sonicx9

Postby Sonicx9 » June 1st, 2019, 1:27 pm

VideoGameCritic wrote:Yeah and the design is pretty neat. I like the shiny gold directional pad.

Anyways critic, did you play Crash Bandicoot N-Sane Trilogy on Switch yet or no?

GTS wrote:Just download the update. There's no reason not to.

Actually tested it today, and still no update for the Switch version your wrong, or are you referring to something else GTS?

Return to “Modern Gaming”