An unexpected remastered license game announced!

General and high profile video game topics.
Sonicx9

An unexpected remastered license game announced!

Postby Sonicx9 » June 5th, 2019, 12:31 pm

https://www.dualshockers.com/spongebob- ... hq-nordic/

On everything including the Nintendo Switch, it came from this deal last year: http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2018/0 ... rn_systems

This is a crazy time we live in, in fact someone on Twitter requested Dave the Video Game Critic to review the GameCube version of the game, and with this coming to Switch, the GameCube version legacy lives on even though Switch GPU architecture is Nvidia based like the OG Xbox but way more advanced, but PS4 and Xbox One both have AMD GPU Muscle based on the GameCube GPU but way more advance.

What other unexpected remastered license games do you want to see someday?

CharlieR

Re: An unexpected remastered license game announced!

Postby CharlieR » June 10th, 2019, 8:36 am

This is interesting. Due to this, I was looking at prices for the game, and they have gone up. The gamecube version of the game is around the same price as the new remaster! I actually found the gamecube version for 8 dollars at a flea market yesterday. Pretty good deal, but the game doesn't work. I kinda knew not to buy it too; just something about disc-based games at flea markets.

From reading about the game, it sounds like there is a lot of nostalgia for this game, and the cartoon is pretty popular, but enough to warrant a remaster?

Sonicx9

Re: An unexpected remastered license game announced!

Postby Sonicx9 » June 10th, 2019, 2:49 pm

CharlieR wrote:This is interesting. Due to this, I was looking at prices for the game, and they have gone up. The gamecube version of the game is around the same price as the new remaster! I actually found the gamecube version for 8 dollars at a flea market yesterday. Pretty good deal, but the game doesn't work. I kinda knew not to buy it too; just something about disc-based games at flea markets.

From reading about the game, it sounds like there is a lot of nostalgia for this game, and the cartoon is pretty popular, but enough to warrant a remaster?

It also going to have cut content restored for the very fist time which is a nice bonus.

Return to “Video Games General”