2019/8/2: Nintendo Switch: Crash Bandicoot: N-Sane Trilogy, Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled

Let me know what you think about my reviews.
astrodomekid

Re: 2019/8/2: Nintendo Switch: Crash Bandicoot: N-Sane Trilogy, Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled

Postby astrodomekid » August 4th, 2019, 3:22 pm

Uh... I don’t have the Switch version of CTR: Nitro Fueled, but the PS4 version is pretty damn good IMO. Stick to that version.

Sonicx9

Re: 2019/8/2: Nintendo Switch: Crash Bandicoot: N-Sane Trilogy, Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled

Postby Sonicx9 » August 4th, 2019, 4:33 pm

astrodomekid wrote:Uh... I don’t have the Switch version of CTR: Nitro Fueled, but the PS4 version is pretty damn good IMO. Stick to that version.

Dose not matter as the monitization live serivce crap like Microtransactions destroyed the good will of that game :(!

fod

Postby fod » August 4th, 2019, 5:05 pm

Aside from resolution and a couple of minor graphical features, all versions of CTR are practically identical.

Sonicx9

Postby Sonicx9 » August 4th, 2019, 8:46 pm

fod wrote:Aside from resolution and a couple of minor graphical features, all versions of CTR are practically identical.

From what I heard they are all identical, only minor differences in graphic features resolution and that it.

astrodomekid

Postby astrodomekid » August 5th, 2019, 5:49 pm

Sonicx9 wrote:
astrodomekid wrote:Uh... I don’t have the Switch version of CTR: Nitro Fueled, but the PS4 version is pretty damn good IMO. Stick to that version.

Dose not matter as the monitization live serivce crap like Microtransactions destroyed the good will of that game :(!

I’ve seen worse ways of incorporating microtransactions. And I really don’t think someone should instantly hate a game simply for adding microtransactions unless they go too far like in the Battlefront 2 remake. If you don’t like it, fine; you don’t have to buy ‘em. If more people ignore microtransactions, eventually they’ll go away.

I still think CTR: Nitro-Fueled (at least the PS4 version that I own) is a solid remake, and the addition of microtransactions is not going to change that.

Sonicx9

Postby Sonicx9 » September 3rd, 2019, 8:45 am

astrodomekid wrote:
Sonicx9 wrote:

I’ve seen worse ways of incorporating microtransactions. And I really don’t think someone should instantly hate a game simply for adding microtransactions unless they go too far like in the Battlefront 2 remake. If you don’t like it, fine; you don’t have to buy ‘em. If more people ignore microtransactions, eventually they’ll go away.

I still think CTR: Nitro-Fueled (at least the PS4 version that I own) is a solid remake, and the addition of microtransactions is not going to change that.

Still, I do not agree with the business practice and think it a total scam what Activision did their after the game hyped died down, in fact if microtransactions get a bad rep they can get removed like Middle-earth: Shadow of War case which I am glad they did get rid of it, but they should have never been their in the first place.

Return to “Review Feedback”