NEO Mr Do!

Tell us about games you are currently playing. "Quick hit" reviews.
ASalvaro

NEO Mr Do!

Postby ASalvaro » August 10th, 2019, 5:17 pm

The original Mr Do is one of my top 5 all time favorite arcade games so when i played Neo Mr Do
i played it for a few minutes and really didn't give it a chance well recently i have really been into
Neo Geo games so i gave it another shot and i really like it now..its very colorful and it retains the
charm and play of the original game while adding a lot of extras...i would like to see the Critic review
this at some point and see what he thinks of it
Last edited by ASalvaro on August 11th, 2019, 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jon

Re: NEO Mr Do!

Postby jon » August 11th, 2019, 3:01 pm

You know what, I also want to see if these games are good. I'm sure they are. Unfortunately, the games are probably extremely expensive to play on the AES or MVS. Games like these and fighters like Real Bout and others, the price must be incredible. It would be amazing if there were individual reviews for Real Bout series and Last Blade games.

Retro STrife

Postby Retro STrife » August 12th, 2019, 1:23 am

jon wrote:You know what, I also want to see if these games are good. I'm sure they are. Unfortunately, the games are probably extremely expensive to play on the AES or MVS. Games like these and fighters like Real Bout and others, the price must be incredible. It would be amazing if there were individual reviews for Real Bout series and Last Blade games.

Yeah, people used to consider MVS games affordable, but even those have gotten outrageously priced (though still nowhere near as bad as AES). Thank god for the multicarts. I think Neo Mr Do is on some of the multicarts, although I haven't tried to play it on my MVS yet.

jon

Postby jon » August 12th, 2019, 10:33 am

It’s funny thinking about I think about sometimes how much a complete aes collection would be worth nowadays. If someone starting in 1990 started getting the US AES versions it really would’ve only cost at max I’d say $2000 a year. They only released a few a year certainly the US or Euro version. I know I say only a couple thousand a year. But that’s not ridiculously astronimixal. I have to think a complete US collection would be worth a million dollars

Return to “Now Playing”