Your favorite Board Games

Talk about music, movies, television, books, and other media. No religious or political discussion allowed.
Stalvern

Re: Your favorite Board Games

Postby Stalvern » November 8th, 2019, 2:06 am

The last time I played Scrabble, we got drunk and played with the tiles all face-up and up for grabs, just laying out whatever stupid words we wanted without keeping score (but making a big deal about hitting score boxes, of course). Highly recommended.

Zack Burner

Postby Zack Burner » November 8th, 2019, 8:12 am

Forgot about another favorite of mine, this time an interactive board game called Atmosfear (originally called Nightmare), where you go around the board collecting keys in order to enter a well of fears, but every now and then you take orders from this creepy guy called the Gatekeeper who sometimes insults you calling you "scum sucking maggot". Some people found that guy actually funny including my friend.

Voor

Postby Voor » November 8th, 2019, 9:51 pm

Zack Burner wrote:Forgot about another favorite of mine, this time an interactive board game called Atmosfear (originally called Nightmare), where you go around the board collecting keys in order to enter a well of fears, but every now and then you take orders from this creepy guy called the Gatekeeper who sometimes insults you calling you "scum sucking maggot". Some people found that guy actually funny including my friend.

This is where I first heard of nightmare:

https://youtu.be/nSD2pToV8qA

Return to “Other Media”