NFL Football

Talk about music, movies, television, books, and other media. No religious or political discussion allowed.
Voor

Re: NFL Football

Postby Voor » September 10th, 2019, 3:28 pm

Wild game in New Orleans last night!

Robotrek

Postby Robotrek » November 10th, 2019, 6:37 pm

Baltimore is finally putting up a good fight again. If they can pick up a win against the Texans, and then the Rams, they've got a good chance at the #1 seed in the AFC!

Retrology

Postby Retrology » November 10th, 2019, 11:46 pm

I'm a huge Lamar Jackson fan. Dude was criticized to no end by draft analysts and much of the media last year but he's been a freaking stud this season. He's a game changer as a runner and a pretty good passer too.

Best part is he's made the Ravens offense enjoyable to watch. Imagine thinking that with a franchise whose identity was always defense in the past.

Luigi & Peach

Postby Luigi & Peach » November 11th, 2019, 6:56 am

Retrology wrote:I'm a huge Lamar Jackson fan. Dude was criticized to no end by draft analysts and much of the media last year but he's been a freaking stud this season. He's a game changer as a runner and a pretty good passer too.

Best part is he's made the Ravens offense enjoyable to watch. Imagine thinking that with a franchise whose identity was always defense in the past.

Sorry, Retrology, I'm going to need you to change your icon. No self-respecting fan of any Cleveland sports team should even allude to rooting for the Baltimore "original Browns". :)

Even if the new Browns are once again another source of disappointment.

I'm very thankful I didn't buy into the Super Bowl Hype. I was just hoping for the first winning season in over a decade.

Retrology

Postby Retrology » November 11th, 2019, 9:30 pm

Luigi & Peach wrote:
Retrology wrote:I'm a huge Lamar Jackson fan. Dude was criticized to no end by draft analysts and much of the media last year but he's been a freaking stud this season. He's a game changer as a runner and a pretty good passer too.

Sorry, Retrology, I'm going to need you to change your icon. No self-respecting fan of any Cleveland sports team should even allude to rooting for the Baltimore "original Browns". :)

I'm very thankful I didn't buy into the Super Bowl Hype. I was just hoping for the first winning season in over a decade.

I'm dead inside, let me find happiness in other players.

Luigi & Peach

Postby Luigi & Peach » November 11th, 2019, 10:43 pm

Retrology wrote:
Luigi & Peach wrote:

I'm dead inside, let me find happiness in other players.

:lol:

Voor

Postby Voor » November 12th, 2019, 6:41 am

I listened to the Browns game while driving the other day, and I’m pretty sure I heard them blow 6 or 7 chances to get a touchdown from the 1 yard line.

I’m generally against firing coaches after one year, but....

jon

Postby jon » November 13th, 2019, 4:51 pm

This isn’t exactly my favorite year following the Dolphins :) I wanted them to go 1-15 and get a really high draft pick. What do they do, they go win 2 of course.

C64_Critic

Postby C64_Critic » November 13th, 2019, 9:50 pm

As a Steeler fan and with us being a full 2 games behind the Ravens in the AFC North, it killed me to have to root for them the week before last when they were playing the Patriots, but I had to... because they were playing the Patriots. It was through clenched teeth that I had to root them on, and it was tearing me up inside. Probably the only time the Ravens can make me happy with a win!

I STILL can't believe they lost that game earlier in the year to the Browns!!!!

Robotrek

Postby Robotrek » November 14th, 2019, 2:45 am

C64_Critic wrote:As a Steeler fan and with us being a full 2 games behind the Ravens in the AFC North, it killed me to have to root for them the week before last when they were playing the Patriots, but I had to... because they were playing the Patriots. It was through clenched teeth that I had to root them on, and it was tearing me up inside. Probably the only time the Ravens can make me happy with a win!

I STILL can't believe they lost that game earlier in the year to the Browns!!!!

Records can go out the window in divisional games. It's really odd how this happens. I mean, the Falcons just beat the Saints, and it wasn't even close.

Return to “Other Media”