Is this me or is Dave the Video Game Critic not crazy about the 8th gen as a whole?

Reserved for modern gaming discussions.
Buttermancan

Re: Is this me or is Dave the Video Game Critic not crazy about the 8th gen as a whole?

Postby Buttermancan » November 17th, 2019, 5:46 am

Sonicx9 wrote:
Stalvern wrote:I'm not sure that it's possible to review-bomb a website. Where would the reviews be posted? Yelp?

I tried it on Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Switch, but it only allowed it one time and it only went down to a C+ WTF! And Yelp is where I will give a negative review to this piece of S*** website that sucks ASS!

Sonic...... do you need to be told that it's not healthy to obsess over the opinions held by the critic. I am telling you that it doesn't matter!!!

noah98

Re: Is this me or is Dave the Video Game Critic not crazy about the 8th gen as a whole?

Postby noah98 » November 17th, 2019, 7:33 am

Sonicx9 wrote:
Stalvern wrote:I'm not sure that it's possible to review-bomb a website. Where would the reviews be posted? Yelp?

I tried it on Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Switch, but it only allowed it one time and it only went down to a C+ WTF! And Yelp is where I will give a negative review to this piece of S*** website that sucks ASS!

I just read this post, and I can't imagine why he hasn't been banned yet. Threatening to review bomb the site, and using foul language to describe it, has crossed the line. :(

Stalvern

Postby Stalvern » November 17th, 2019, 9:17 am

noah98 wrote:I just read this post, and I can't imagine why he hasn't been banned yet. Threatening to review bomb the site, and using foul language to describe it, has crossed the line. :(

I don't believe for a second that he meant it. He wanted a ban and just tried to say something that would get him one.

Voor

Postby Voor » November 17th, 2019, 10:05 am

Gentlemen, please be civil or it’ll be back to the “approved posts” days for everyone. I apologize if I played any part (like referencing old threads), but Sonic needs to know that it’s possible to enjoy a website even if he disagrees with parts of it. Just accept the difference and move on, no need to bring It up 5-6 times.

And if you can’t accept that, then perhaps you are right that it’s time to move on. I like your contributions, but I wish you’d explore new topics than revisiting the same ones over and over.

Why don’t you start a new topic, like ranking your top 10 Switch games? That stuff is much more fun than a thread that starts off negative, right?

BanjoPickles

Postby BanjoPickles » November 17th, 2019, 10:36 am

Dude, stop threatening to review bomb websites! It’s beyond infantile, and it’s a really tacky way of going about things. If you feel so strongly about this site, why would you attempt to punish the guy who created it, who has not wronged you in any way?

Gleebergloben123

Postby Gleebergloben123 » November 17th, 2019, 11:00 am

BanjoPickles wrote:Dude, stop threatening to review bomb websites! It’s beyond infantile, and it’s a really tacky way of going about things. If you feel so strongly about this site, why would you attempt to punish the guy who created it, who has not wronged you in any way?

It doesn’t even make any sense. How can you even review bomb a site? It’s silly talk. And hope all is well Banjo. Good to see a VGC old-timer posting.

ActRaiser

Postby ActRaiser » November 17th, 2019, 11:05 am

I'm going to lock this thread as well. If we believe there's merit in this discussion we can always start a new thread but locking it for now.

Return to “Modern Gaming”