Atari Age Order Problems?

General and high profile video game topics.
BlasteroidAli

Re: Atari Age Order Problems?

Postby BlasteroidAli » August 23rd, 2020, 8:39 am

AtariAge wrote:Greetings!

This round of orders suffered a large delay because I broke my right (dominant) hand mountain biking four weeks ago. For the first two weeks after doing so, it was difficult for me to solder, assemble, and label games. The past two weeks have slowly been getting better, but I'm still not at 100%.

..Al

I hope your hand gets better. Do not push it too much and it gradually will. You should put a proviso on Atari Age. Not for sympathy but is a good explanation of why things take longer.
from
Al (also).
PS Great site, been using it for years and this is how I found this one.

AtariAge

Re: Atari Age Order Problems?

Postby AtariAge » August 26th, 2020, 10:29 am

BlasteroidAli wrote:I hope your hand gets better. Do not push it too much and it gradually will. You should put a proviso on Atari Age. Not for sympathy but is a good explanation of why things take longer.

Thanks for the kind words. It's slowly getting better, but I definitely lost a lot of time as a result. First time I've ever broken anything, so I can no longer say I've never broken any bones! I'm really eager to get back on the bike, but I'm going to have to wait a while longer. Have another follow up with the orthopedic doctor next week, so hopefully it's still healing well.

BlasteroidAli wrote:PS Great site, been using it for years and this is how I found this one.

Glad to hear you're enjoying AtariAge. :)

..Al

Return to “Video Games General”