Updated Halloween Special 2020

Let me know what you think about my reviews.
C64_Critic

Re: Updated Halloween Special 2020

Postby C64_Critic » September 19th, 2020, 2:55 pm

BlasteroidAli wrote:Glaring omissions.

BTW Blasteroid, I got your PM from last week and responded but I see that the message (along with a few others I attempted to send over the years) is stuck in my 'outbox'. Dave isn't sure how or why this is happening, but I didn't want you to think I was ignoring you. If you want to PM me your email address, I'll respond directly to that I guess.

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Postby VideoGameCritic » September 19th, 2020, 4:39 pm

I hope people haven't been trying to send me private messages because I've never read them! Sorry!

Verm3

Postby Verm3 » September 21st, 2020, 3:18 am

Rise of Nightmares for Xbox360 Kinect is probably worthy of a place on the special?

For a couple of games the critic hasn't reviewed, maybe Koudelka and one I've mentioned before, Hellnight, both for PS1?

Retro STrife

Postby Retro STrife » September 21st, 2020, 8:17 am

C64_Critic wrote:BTW Blasteroid, I got your PM from last week and responded but I see that the message (along with a few others I attempted to send over the years) is stuck in my 'outbox'. Dave isn't sure how or why this is happening, but I didn't want you to think I was ignoring you.

Based on my experience with the Outbox, I thought everything in there were messages that the other person hadn't read yet. Once they read it, then it moves to the Sent box. Sort of a weird system, but that's how I've seen it work in the past. Then again, I very rarely use the PM section, so I can't confirm if I'm 100% accurate on this thought.

C64_Critic

Postby C64_Critic » September 22nd, 2020, 12:13 am

Retro STrife wrote:Based on my experience with the Outbox, I thought everything in there were messages that the other person hadn't read yet. Once they read it, then it moves to the Sent box. Sort of a weird system, but that's how I've seen it work in the past. Then again, I very rarely use the PM section, so I can't confirm if I'm 100% accurate on this thought.

Well if that's the case he's just ignoring my reply, I don't feel so bad ;-) I guess I'm just used to out Outlook operates, where if you see stuff sitting in your Outbox that means it hasn't been sent yet.

Return to “Review Feedback”