Loving the Halloween banners

General and high profile video game topics.
VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Re: Loving the Halloween banners

Postby VideoGameCritic » October 27th, 2020, 8:14 pm

Thanks for looking out Breaker! Glad to know the winter and christmas ones are in good working order. Maybe I don't need to do as much work as I feared. I had been looking at some of the book reviews which have some images that were too big.

As for James Bond, I had totally forgot! Good to know I got a reprieve! I should have enough time to do this retrospective right!

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Postby VideoGameCritic » October 27th, 2020, 8:14 pm

Thanks for looking out Breaker! Glad to know the winter and christmas pages are in good working order. Maybe I don't need to do as much work as I feared. I had been looking at some of the book reviews which have some images that were too big.

As for James Bond, I had totally forgot! Good to know I got a reprieve! I should have enough time to do this retrospective right!

Breaker

Postby Breaker » November 1st, 2020, 6:00 pm

Not sure if you have a preference on how to tackle a list of games... Chronologically? Best reputation to worst? Worst to best? There are plenty of Bond games to choose from!

I know you love Daniel Craig, so maybe start with Quantum of Solace and then Bloodstone and Legends? Legends is pretty poor. If you're on the mood to celebrate Connery, give From Russia with Love a spin. Some of the best are the PS2 games Everything or Nothing, Nightfall, and Agent Under Fire.

Looking forward to it!

Return to “Video Games General”