12/22/2006: Xbox 360: Big Bumpin', Pocket Bike Racer, Sneak King

Let me know what you think about my reviews.
Edward M

Postby Edward M » December 26th, 2006, 5:48 am

[QUOTE=Alienblue]As a PS2 Owner, I'm pretty ired that these games are Xbox only. Do you know if they have any plans to release Ps2/3 versions of these games or others?

By the way, as a poor person I must point out, $12 doesn't sound like much, but for only $19.99 - a $6.99 difference - you can purchase dozens of reduced GBA/DS/PS2/Xbox games that are way way way way WAYYYY better than these, and as a classic game collector I have over a hundred games I can think of that were $4 or less and far superior. The only big reason to get these BK games is that , like most promtionals, they will likely be scarce and valuable one day (Chase the Chuckwagon anyone?)[/QUOTE]

It probably won't.  http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/sneakking/news.html?sid=6163522

According to this news item, the games have already sold over 2 million combined.  So that would be about 700,000 a piece, which is far more than most games sell in their entire lifespan.  So there will be a ton of these games on the market, but they aren't very good, so I can't imagine a very big demand for them in the future.  Only buy them if you want to play them, because with over 2 million of these games out there, i can't see them becoming collector's items any time soon.   There probably worth 4 bucks a piece though if you want a good laugh.  But keep in mind there are several awesome used Xbox games you can buy at ebgames for around that price like Splinter Cell, Rainbow Six 3, Max Payne 2, Mech Assualt, Aggressive Inline, The Thing, Morrowind, Serious Sam(Highly underrated),Jet Set Radio Future, and Panzer Dragoon Orta.  I'd say it's probably better to buy those games first.

I can't believe how cheap games are getting now

http://www.gamestop.com/search.asp?No=0&N=137+80+59&Ns=Price%7C0

m0zart1

Postby m0zart1 » December 26th, 2006, 3:55 pm

[QUOTE=Edward M]But keep in mind there are several awesome used Xbox games you can buy at ebgames for around that price like Splinter Cell, Rainbow Six 3, Max Payne 2, Mech Assualt, Aggressive Inline, The Thing, Morrowind, Serious Sam(Highly underrated),Jet Set Radio Future, and Panzer Dragoon Orta.[/QUOTE]

Well, "The Thing" is also available on the PS2.  I have a "Collector's Edition" copy that has both the PS2 game and the movie from the '80s.

It seems when you look around for used games at Gamespot or EB Games, the XBOX version is more common, but the PS2 version does exist.

Return to “Review Feedback”