2021/3/22: Nintendo Switch: Toejam & Earl: Back in the Groove, Jay and Silent Bob: Mall Brawl

Let me know what you think about my reviews.
VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

2021/3/22: Nintendo Switch: Toejam & Earl: Back in the Groove, Jay and Silent Bob: Mall Brawl

Postby VideoGameCritic » March 22nd, 2021, 6:59 pm

Let's hear your thoughts on my latest set of Switch reviews.

laserdiscfan

Re: 2021/3/22: Nintendo Switch: Toejam & Earl: Back in the Groove, Jay and Silent Bob: Mall Brawl

Postby laserdiscfan » March 23rd, 2021, 7:24 pm

Haven't played Jay and Silent Bob because I couldn't get ahold of the NES version, but I actually liked Toejam and Earl quite a bit. Much, much better than the 3D game that came out on Xbox nearly twenty years ago. I can totally understand what you mean by how the game can be annoying though. I played the PS4 version I ordered from Limited Run Games and my friends and I love playing co-op mode.

Retro STrife

Re: 2021/3/22: Nintendo Switch: Toejam & Earl: Back in the Groove, Jay and Silent Bob: Mall Brawl

Postby Retro STrife » March 24th, 2021, 1:50 pm

Two good reviews of two interesting games. I was interested in both of these because of the retro connection, but it sounds like I didn't miss much. I actually have Toejam & Earl on PS4 - it was $4 to download, so I bought it - but I've been in no rush to play it. Mall Brawl was a cool concept with the NES cartridge, but I like your description of it (generic, with a license slapped on it), and doesn't sound very enticing.

Return to “Review Feedback”