Reccommended DS games

General and high profile video game topics.
hi there

Reccommended DS games

Postby hi there » March 14th, 2006, 11:38 pm

If any of you have a good DS game you reccommend, please post here.

Conn

Reccommended DS games

Postby Conn » March 15th, 2006, 1:12 am

Advance Wars
Animal Crossing
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
Kirby: Canvas Curse
Mario and Luigi 2
Mario Kart DS
Metroid Prime Hunters*
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attourney
Tetris DS*
Super Mario 64 DS
Wario Ware: Touched!

*Upcoming

Alienblue

Reccommended DS games

Postby Alienblue » March 15th, 2006, 3:44 am

Hi there hi there (is there an echo in here)...you will doubtless get much response on THIS so let me first say check out the critics DS reviews in the portables (upper right corner).

Having said that, my current favorite DS games, in order are METROID PINBALL (see my review), Kirbys Canvas Curse, Polarium, Space Invaders Revolution (bad ending but still a good play),
FEEL THE MAGIC and the RUB RABBITS sequal (I think-stil have not found a copy of the latter but heard it is good), Lost in Blue
(frustrating but fun adventure), Yoshi touch n go and WARIOWARE: TOUCHED (that would be my first purchase! A+ game!)

Don't forget you can play GBA games too. Puzzle leauge is quite
addidctive.

Boston

Reccommended DS games

Postby Boston » March 15th, 2006, 6:25 am

Just look at the Critic's reviews. There really isn't much else out there for the DS worth playing....

Adamant1

Reccommended DS games

Postby Adamant1 » March 15th, 2006, 7:18 am

Feel the Magic
Rub Rabbits
Lost in Blue
Trace Memory
Super Mario 64 DS
Kirby Canvas Curse
Phoenix Wright
Castlevania
Mario Kart DS

...that should get you off to a good start.

Johnson73

Reccommended DS games

Postby Johnson73 » March 15th, 2006, 4:57 pm

My favorites include Mario Kart DS, Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow, and Meteos.  You also might want to check out Kirby: Canvas Curse, Advance Wars: Dual Strike, Mario and Luigi: Partners in Time, Sonic Rush, and Animal Crossing: Wild World.  If you're willing to import and like rhythm games, Daigasso! Band Brothers and Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan! are outstanding games that don't require you to speak Japanese.

Koopa Warrior

Reccommended DS games

Postby Koopa Warrior » March 15th, 2006, 4:59 pm

[QUOTE=Alienblue]Hi there hi there (is there an echo in here)...you will doubtless get much response on THIS so let me first say check out the critics DS reviews in the portables (upper right corner).

Having said that, my current favorite DS games, in order are METROID PINBALL (see my review), Kirbys Canvas Curse, Polarium, Space Invaders Revolution (bad ending but still a good play),
FEEL THE MAGIC and the RUB RABBITS sequal (I think-stil have not found a copy of the latter but heard it is good), Lost in Blue
(frustrating but fun adventure), Yoshi touch n go and WARIOWARE: TOUCHED (that would be my first purchase! A+ game!)

Don't forget you can play GBA games too. Puzzle leauge is quite
addidctive.[/QUOTE]

Blue, buy Rub Rabbits online! I guarantee you that you will love it. I sure do.

Boston

Reccommended DS games

Postby Boston » March 15th, 2006, 11:09 pm

Trade in your DS for a PSP; you will be MUCH happier! Read the critics reviews...there is too many Nintendo fanboys on this site to get any objective information from a general forum. Peace!

hi there

Reccommended DS games

Postby hi there » March 16th, 2006, 8:27 pm

[QUOTE=Boston]

Trade in your DS for a PSP; you will be MUCH happier! Read the critics reviews...there is too many Nintendo fanboys on this site to get any objective information from a general forum. Peace!

[/QUOTE]

No thanks, the DS lineup is more appealing to me, and its nice to have a unque experence that adds varity to the gameplay of different games.

Leo Ames

Reccommended DS games

Postby Leo Ames » March 16th, 2006, 9:43 pm

I'm really happy with just Super Mario 64 and Mario Kart DS. If I was a Castlevania fan and didn't have so many 2d Sonic games I've yet to play through, I'd grab Sonic Rush and Castlevania.

Looking forward to New Super Mario Bros in a few months.

Lots of other unique and interesting titles for the system I'd like, but not willing to risk money until I can pick them up for around 10$ in case I don't like them.

Return to “Video Games General”