Hottie Icon

General and high profile video game topics.
PB Troy

Hottie Icon

Postby PB Troy » December 9th, 2008, 10:51 am

I think it should be for games with over the top "hottie" women in it that play a somewhat main role or focus.

If you put it on every game that has a good looking female character then it'd just be ridiculous.

I always thought the females of Soul Caliber were "hotties" though. Just depending what your qualifications are for the icon.

ActRaiser1

Hottie Icon

Postby ActRaiser1 » December 9th, 2008, 2:34 pm

Beyond Good And Evil
Broken Sword: The Sleeping Dragon  -- might need to review it first
Outlaw Volleyball

Edward1

Hottie Icon

Postby Edward1 » December 9th, 2008, 2:56 pm

I am surprised no one has mentioned the hot dark queen in battletoads yet!

Paul Campbell

Hottie Icon

Postby Paul Campbell » December 14th, 2008, 6:07 am

[QUOTE=Edward]I am surprised no one has mentioned the hot dark queen in battletoads yet!
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, especially for an 8-bit chick.

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

Hottie Icon

Postby VideoGameCritic » December 21st, 2008, 12:23 pm

I finally incorporated the new "may contain hotties" icon.  You'll find in next reviews like Dead or Alive Volleyball, Streets of Rage, Tomb Raider, etc.  You can click on any icon to access the "index" pages.

I will take requests for adding this icon to other games, but I don't want to over do it.

Adamant1

Hottie Icon

Postby Adamant1 » December 21st, 2008, 12:58 pm

The King of Fighters/Fatal Fury series, with the exception of the original FF, definitly needs mention.
Who needs Lara when you have Mai?

JustLikeHeaven1

Hottie Icon

Postby JustLikeHeaven1 » December 21st, 2008, 9:48 pm

[QUOTE=The Video Game Critic]I finally incorporated the new "may contain hotties" icon.  You'll find in next reviews like Dead or Alive Volleyball, Streets of Rage, Tomb Raider, etc.  You can click on any icon to access the "index" pages.

I will take requests for adding this icon to other games, but I don't want to over do it.

[/QUOTE]

You certainly need to add the icon to Heavenly Sword (PS3).  It features one of the most drop dead gorgeous characters ever featured in videogame (and I don't normally say such things about polygons and pixels lol). Nariko is a beautiful gal, but she is also a believable character which adds to her on screen charisma. 

So yea...uh Nariko in Heavenly Sword needs the icon...

Emehr

Hottie Icon

Postby Emehr » December 22nd, 2008, 1:31 pm

How about an option to turn off the icons? I don't want to be a kill-joy or anything and I know many readers like them but I prefer the clean, clutter-free appearance of the pre-icon VGC site. Besides, the "hottie icon" has taken the premise into "jump the shark" territory. What next, "may contain flatus"?

Guy

Hottie Icon

Postby Guy » January 17th, 2009, 9:10 am

The game Conan for the Xbox 360 should be added to the Hottie Icon list. I know you don't have the game yet, but you should buy it and review it. The game is actually good. You can get it now for 10-13 dollars.

Nicholas Pozega

Hottie Icon

Postby Nicholas Pozega » January 17th, 2009, 12:27 pm

I think the icon should have been an 8-bit Samus in her bikini in the best ending for the original Metroid. It would fit in much more with the whole video game vibe this site gives off than a realistic picture of a bikini clad babe. It would be a bit more funny at that.

Oh and before i forget, WHY DOES THE ORIGINAL METROID NOT HAVE THE HOTTIE ICON?!

Return to “Video Games General”