All the way through?

General and high profile video game topics.
nesfan1

All the way through?

Postby nesfan1 » September 30th, 2014, 7:28 pm

I just beat Persona 4. That was one hell of a game, right there.

Alright, Atlus. Bring on Persona 5. I'm ready.

Wallyworld1

All the way through?

Postby Wallyworld1 » October 3rd, 2014, 1:16 am

I just finished Tony Hawk Pro skater 2 on Dreamcast 100%. That game is so addictive I keep playing it to beat high scores. It's one of those games that put you in a state of zen.

snakeboy1

All the way through?

Postby snakeboy1 » October 3rd, 2014, 10:31 pm

[QUOTE=Wallyworld]I just finished Tony Hawk Pro skater 2 on Dreamcast 100%. That game is so addictive I keep playing it to beat high scores. It's one of those games that put you in a state of zen. [/QUOTE]

Funny you should mention this game because I had just "discovered" it about a month and a half ago (I have the PS1 version of THPS2 and never before played a Tony Hawk game in my life, actually), and I completely agree with you on the addictiveness.  This may be the most addictive video game I have ever played.  I haven't completed it 100% (not even close), but I am regretting not trying these games before now (I did buy the original a few weeks back but haven't played it yet).

Wallyworld1

All the way through?

Postby Wallyworld1 » October 4th, 2014, 12:57 pm

[QUOTE=snakeboy][QUOTE=Wallyworld]I just finished Tony Hawk Pro skater 2 on Dreamcast 100%. That game is so addictive I keep playing it to beat high scores. It's one of those games that put you in a state of zen. [/QUOTE]

Funny you should mention this game because I had just "discovered" it about a month and a half ago (I have the PS1 version of THPS2 and never before played a Tony Hawk game in my life, actually), and I completely agree with you on the addictiveness.  This may be the most addictive video game I have ever played.  I haven't completed it 100% (not even close), but I am regretting not trying these games before now (I did buy the original a few weeks back but haven't played it yet).[/QUOTE]

Last night I played THPS 2 for the Original Xbox on my Xbox 360. It looked and sounded amazing. The sound effects change with the different surfaces you skate on and there are so many graphic detail upgrades. I highly recommend trying it on the 360 for the experience. But with all that said it plays much better on the dreamcast. Its much smoother and I really prefer the D-pad on the Dreamcast over the D-pad on the 360 controller.

Ozzybear1

All the way through?

Postby Ozzybear1 » October 23rd, 2014, 10:46 pm

Just finished The Walking Dead season 1 on ps4.

Onto season 2 lol

Ozzy

a1

All the way through?

Postby a1 » October 23rd, 2014, 11:53 pm

[QUOTE=Wallyworld]I just finished Tony Hawk Pro skater 2 on Dreamcast 100%. That game is so addictive I keep playing it to beat high scores. It's one of those games that put you in a state of zen. [/QUOTE]

Here's an awesome video of an insane no glitch 3.5 minute speedrun of tony hawk 2.

Myself, I just beat circle of the moon. Better than the D+ the critic gave but probably not by more than a letter grade. It's not as hard as I was led to believe but the save points are too infrequent. I was glad I played it on wii u so I could use restore points rather than backtrack for ten minutes.

Ozzybear1

All the way through?

Postby Ozzybear1 » October 28th, 2014, 1:58 am

Just finished The Walking Dead season 2 on Ps4. !!

Ozzy

Vexer1

All the way through?

Postby Vexer1 » October 28th, 2014, 5:15 am

Just finished Evil Within earlier today, pretty good survival horror game overall, really hope it gets a sequel.

Ozzybear1

All the way through?

Postby Ozzybear1 » October 30th, 2014, 12:54 am

Just finished Tomb Raider - Definitive Edition on Ps4.

Ozzy

Ozzybear1

All the way through?

Postby Ozzybear1 » November 7th, 2014, 2:25 pm

Just finished The Wolf Among Us on Ps4.
Really cool take and story on different fables
all combined to make one great one.
I've really gotten into the Telltale games,
and really looking forward to tales from
the borderlands. until then, onto the next game!

Keep gaming peeps !!

Ozzy

Return to “Video Games General”