Radiant Silvergun FINALLY Coming To XBLA in HD!

Reserved for modern gaming discussions.
Luke

Postby Luke » September 9th, 2011, 3:33 am

[QUOTE=MoonMetropolis]I'm assuming this will be the Saturn version with the extra cutscenes instead of the original arcade version without them? [/QUOTE]From my understanding there will be two main modes: Saturn Mode and a new Xbox 360 Mode.

bluemonkey1

Postby bluemonkey1 » September 10th, 2011, 8:09 pm

So you massively slate Capcom for charging 1200 MS points for a port of an old game but Treasure get a pass?

Luke

Postby Luke » September 10th, 2011, 11:21 pm

[QUOTE=bluemonkey]So you massively slate Capcom for charging 1200 MS points for a port of an old game but Treasure get a pass?
[/QUOTE]Third Strike never costed $300+, sir.

I've been wanting to play this game for over a decade, but I was never willing to shell out that kind of money for one game.

$15 is a steal

bluemonkey1

Postby bluemonkey1 » September 11th, 2011, 12:12 pm

RSG has never been more than $200 to get hold of at the worst of times.  It was also available for normal retail price at time of release.

3rd Strike XBLA is cheaper than retail versions in the same way just not by as much. 

Luke

Postby Luke » September 11th, 2011, 3:01 pm

[QUOTE=bluemonkey]RSG has never been more than $200 to get hold of at the worst of times. It was also available for normal retail price at time of release.

3rd Strike XBLA is cheaper than retail versions in the same way just not by as much.
[/QUOTE]A new sealed copy has always been $300+. There's even one on ebay right now going for $550. I would never pay $150+ for someone's scratched up used disc. Also, a lot of times those cheaper used copies didn't have the disc complete with the manual, back cover art, and/or the paper spine. They were usually missing something.

bluemonkey1

Postby bluemonkey1 » September 11th, 2011, 4:01 pm

I was of course talking about non-sealed copies.  Most people who have RSG are extremely unlikely to sell scratched discs and you can just ask the seller for verification before bidding.  Point is it's always been possible to secure RSG for at worst $200.  What you say about the box and manual always being missing with copies at that price is just not true.

Luke

Postby Luke » September 12th, 2011, 2:08 am

I didn't say "always." I said "a lot of times/usually."

Return to “Modern Gaming”