LoTR - War in the North

Tell us about games you are currently playing. "Quick hit" reviews.
Ozzybear1

LoTR - War in the North

Postby Ozzybear1 » November 24th, 2011, 3:16 am

Anyone else getting into the new Lord of the rings game? I have read some bad reviews on it , but once again, i dont always go by what a reviewer thinks, I like to always give something a try and this game so far is full of hack n slash goodness! lol

VideoGameCritic
Site Admin

LoTR - War in the North

Postby VideoGameCritic » November 24th, 2011, 6:33 pm

Are we talking arcade-style hack-n-slash goodness, like Golden Axe?  Or is more RPG style?  I might be interested in this.  Does it support multiplayer (offline)?

Ozzybear1

LoTR - War in the North

Postby Ozzybear1 » November 24th, 2011, 9:44 pm

Vgc, its kinda action rpg like dark alliance (made by same company) , so there is a lot of similiarities, and yes it supports both local and online multiplayer which i havent played either yet to see how it does, but so far, its been a pretty straight forward action hack n slash for the most part. Don't know if that answers your question or not, but thats the best way i can put it.

Ozzybear1

LoTR - War in the North

Postby Ozzybear1 » November 28th, 2011, 12:00 pm

So i read about a major glitch in this game. I had a lot of time to play this weekend as my shows for the weekend were canceled. Well I found the glitch on this game, and from what i am reading online about it, there are only a couple ways to get around it, the easiest ive read is with a certain level up power with the dwarf character. which if you havent leveled that up. your s.o.l. cause it autosaves and so you have to start over, which is what i did. Though im not gonna let this kill what i think is a great game, i think it does make the gaming experience kinda go blah as this glitch is right before the end of the game and that sucks that you have to start completely over because you cant select a save. anyway, just thought i would rant for a few minutes, and now im gonna go kick some more ass on this lmao.

Return to “Now Playing”